Well, summer’s over, and it’s back to work. Here’s a few of the events that I’ll be keynoting in the weeks to come!
I only took on 3 events in the summer – by choice! – with a keynote for the North Carolina Hospital Association and the US Farm Credit Cooperative. Not to mention a small, intimate get together with a leadership team at the GAP in San Francisco.
So what’s coming up? Here’s a good summary:
- next week, I keynote the 2012 Blanchard Summit in La Jolla, California, with Ken Blanchard, the author of The One Minute Manager, one of the bestselling business books of all time
- an opening keynote for the Physician Association of America in Austin Texas, on theme of “Healthcare 2020: The Transformative Trends that will REALLY define our future” [ PDF conference link ]
- an opening keynote for the Chronic Disease Fund in Dallas – ; George W. Bush will be the closing speaker! [ conference link ]
- an opening keynote for 3,000 in New Orleans for the Water Environment Foundation [ conference link ]
- a small, intimate session for YPO Chicago with some very senior executives, in a wide ranging discussion of future trends
- an opening for the annual HR Southwest Conference, again in Dallas! Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia from Star Wars) is the other keynote speaker at this conference [ conference link ]
- an opening keynote for the 2012 Ontario Tourism Summit in London, Ontario [ conference link ]
- a look at future banking and payment trends for First BankCard in Nashville
- the opening keynote slot for the 100th Texas Municipal League Annual Conference in Dallas! [ conference link ]
- in Palm Springs, an opening keynote for the Institute for Credentialing Excellence [ conference link ]
- opening the annual KOA (Kamgrounds of America) conference in Orlando, Florida [ news article ]
- and last but not least, speaking at the 2012 Toronto Agile Community Conference [ conference link ]
This likely isn’t the end of the list for the autumn. I can tell you I’m turning away an absolute ridiculous number of events due to scheduling conflicts, or in other cases where I choose not to take on 3 events in one week. There are still some holes in the schedule for the fall, but it looks to be a fun one!