Your message has been successfully sent!
Jim will get back to you as soon as possible with respect to your request for information.
In the meantime, since you visiting this site, then you are thinking about the issue of innovation in the context of future trends.
Here’s a good place to start: do you find that people respond to new ideas by responding, “but we can’t do that, because we’ve always done it this way!” Or that people laugh at new ideas, and no one can remember the last time anyone did anything really cool? Those are some of the pretty common innovation challenges that Jim helps organizations to address.
Try out a few of Jim’s unique ideas on innovation get you started on your voyage into become an innovation leader:
- The Innovation Killers
- 10 Great Words for Innovation
- 10 Ideas for Instilling an Innovation Culture
- The Masters of Business Imagination Manifesto
- 10 Surefire Ways to Destroy Innovative Thinking
- Innovative Thinking: Thing Big, Start Small, Scale Fast
- What Do World Class Innovators Do That Others Don’t Do?
- Innovators Aren’t Afraid to Ask Tough Questions